The city of Barcelona is famous in the world for Antoni Gaudi’s beautiful tourist attraction sites like Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and many others. Millions
Sagrada Familia Tickets: Skip The Line
Book Sagrada Familia Entrance tickets with best of the prices available. Get instant ticket confirmation, discount offers and avoid long lines with fast track access inside sagrada familia cathedral.
Sagrada Familia Combo offers
sagrada familia and park guell combo tickets
Get combine guided tour by planning a visit to architect Antoni Gaudi’s other art piece, Park Güell along with Sagrada Familia Church. This discount offer includes a Park Guell and Sagrada Familia combo ticket with guided tour in available languages.
sagrada familia and Casa Battlo combo tickets
Get combine guided tour by planning a visit to architect Antoni Gaudi’s other art piece, Casa Battlo along with Sagrada Familia. This discount offer includes a standard ticket with a guide for both Sagrada Familia and Casa Battlo.
Book Sagrada Familia Tickets Online
Barcelona’s trip is incomplete without a visit to the city’s most iconic monument, Sagrada Familia. Antoni Gaudí’s legendary Cathedral welcomes more than 4.5 million visitors and is considered to be the busiest attraction in the whole of Spain!
- Skip the line– To avoid waiting in long lines at the cathedral entrance, reserve Sagrada Familia fast track access tickets. Explore the attraction without the hustle and bustle!
- Ticket Booking– There are two options to buy Sagrada Familia towers ticket: either you can stand in long queues at the ticket office in the church or you can buy tickets online.
- Save Money- By booking tickets online, you will not only save your time but also your money. So why to waste your time when you can avoid all the hassle by just spending some minutes online. Book your tickets now!
Sagrada Familia Ticket Highlights
Instant Ticket Confirmation:
After a complete booking, you will receive an email confirmation. You will find all the necessary information regarding your visit. If you have any query, do not hesitate to reach the tour operator.
Fast Track Tickets:
With our fast track entrance ticket, enjoy skip the line access to Spain’s most visited attraction. Pass through a short security check and head straight inside Sagrada Familia with priority access. Save yourself from long waits!
Last Minute Ticket:
Even if you didn’t book Sagrada Familia Tickets in Advance, do not despair. On this platform, you can find a selection of exclusive last-minute offers, rarely available anywhere else.
Easy Return Policy:
Has there been a change of plan? or you would like to return the ticket? Just contact the operator 24 hours before your visiting time and receive a full refund.
**Special conditions may apply. Please check the platform’s cancellations & refund FAQ.**
What To See In Sagrada Familia
- Admire the magnificent columns and all three facades- the Nativity facade, the Passion facade and the Glory facade with other nature-inspired elements.
- Unveil the fascinating history of the monument’s construction on your Sagrada Familia tour.
- Learn about the importance of light with your Sagrada Familia audio guide. Watch the beams penetrate through elaborate stained-glass windows and leave beautiful patterns on the basilica’s walls.
Best Time To Visit
For the best photos: Visit the monument in the morning. Appreciate the beautiful stained-glass windows and the divine tranquility. Or come in the pre-sunset evening. Although there may be more crowds, you get to experience the church in a unique magnetic environment.
For fewer tourists: Plan your visit for autumn or winter. April through the end of August, expect large crowds of tourists queueing towards the entrance to Gaudi’s basilica. If you are visiting Barcelona during this period, consider getting tickets with fast-track access to the attraction. Skipping the lines has never been more necessary!
Good To Know
Sagrada Familia Hours
The Sagrada Família has different opening schedules during the whole of the year.
- November to February – from 9 am to 6 pm.
- March – from 9 am to 7 pm.
- April to September – from 9 am to 8 pm.
- October – from 9 am to 7 pm.
Sagrada Familia Address
Address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona
GPS coördinates: 41°24′ 13″ N 2°10′ 28″ E
There are several ways to buy Sagrada Familia church tickets.
Of course, you can purchase basic tickets at the attraction’s ticket office. However, due to the Sagrada Familia’s high popularity, be ready to stand in line.
Another way would be to book online tickets Sagrada Familia offers. With them, gain priority access to the attraction!
Generally speaking, visitors spend about one hour inside the basilica and approximately 30 minutes to an hour in the Gaudi museum.
With your Sagrada Familia Cathedral tickets, you are free to explore the monument for as much as you like. Its cost will vary with the number of people in small groups, large group or individual.
Yes, it is allowed to both take pictures and record videos inside the church.