La Sagrada Familia Tickets
Find out the best way to get your ticket for the Sagrada Familia. Get every detail about how much the tickets cost, what are the discount offers, how to skip the line and much more!
Sagrada Familia Tickets
Sagrada Familia Tours
Sagrada Familia Tickets Price
13 - 19
06 - 12
00 - 06
Sagrada Familia and Park Guell Tickets
Get combo offer by planning a visit to Park Guell (Gaudi’s another master piece) along with Sagrada Familia. This discount offer includes a basic ticket with a guide for both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell.
Sagrada Familia and Casa Battlo Tickets
Get combo offer by planning a visit to Casa Battlo along with Sagrada Familia. The discount offer includes a standard ticket with a guide for both Sagrada Familia and Casa Battlo.
How To Book tickets to La Sagrada Familia
No trip to Barcelona is complete without a visit to the city’s most iconic monument, Sagrada Familia. Antoni Gaudí’s legendary basilica welcomes more than 4.5 million visitors each year and is considered to be the busiest attraction in the whole of Spain! To avoid hours of queueing at the basilica’s entrance, reserve one of Sagrada Familia fast track tickets. Explore the attraction without the hustle and bustle!
There are two options to buy tickets for La Sagrada Familia: you can either stand in long queues at the ticket offices in the basilica or you can choose to buy tickets online. By booking tickets online, you will not only save your time but also your money. So why to waste your time when you can avoid all the hassle by just spending some minutes online. Book your tickets now!
Instant Ticket Confirmation:
After the booking is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. There, you will find all the necessary information regarding your visit. If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach the tour operator.
Easy Return Policy:
Has there been a change of plans, and you would like to return the ticket? Contact the operator 24 hours before visiting time and receive a full refund.
* Special conditions may apply. Please check the platform’s cancellations & refund FAQ.
Last Minute Ticket Availability:
Even if you didn’t book Sagrada Familia Tickets in Advance, do not despair. On this platform, you can find a selection of exclusive last-minute offers, rarely available anywhere else.
Fast Track Tickets:
With our fast track entrance ticket, enjoy skip-the-line access to Spain’s most visited attraction. Pass through a short security check and head straight inside Sagrada Familia. Save yourself from long waits!
Sagrada Familia Tickets Buying Tips
- Avoid hours of planning; book your Barcelona Sagrada Familia tickets online.
- The basilica is the most popular attraction in Spain. As a result, tickets can sell out very fast. To make sure you get to explore the Gaudi’s legendary masterpiece, book Sagrada Familia in advance.
- To enjoy the experience to the fullest, book tickets for Sagrada Familia for a sunny day. Appreciate the beauty of the light that gets inside the church through the stained-glass windows.
- The best time to visit Sagrada Familia is in the morning. At this time of day, find fewer crowds inside the church.
What To See In Sagrada Família
- With Sagrada Familia skip the line tickets, marvel at the basilica’s stunning decor. Admire the magnificent tree-like columns and other nature-inspired elements.
- Unveil the fascinating history of the monument’s construction on your Sagrada Familia inside tour.
- Learn about the importance of light with your Sagrada Familia audio guide. Watch the beams penetrate through elaborate stained-glass windows and leave beautiful patterns on the basilica’s walls.
Sagrada Familia Opening Hours
The Sagrada Família has different schedules during the whole of the year.
- November to February – 9 am to 6 pm.
- March – 9 am to 7 pm.
- April to September – 9 am to 8 pm.
- October – 9 am to 7 pm.
Sagrada Familia Address
Address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona
GPS coördinates: 41°24′ 13″ N 2°10′ 28″ E
Generally speaking, visitors spend about one hour inside the basilica and approximately 30 minutes to an hour in the Gaudi museum.
With your Sagrada Familia Cathedral tickets, you are free to explore the monument for as much as you like.
Yes, it is allowed to both take pictures and record videos inside the church.
: Visit the monument in the morning. Appreciate the beautiful stained-glass windows and the divine tranquility. Or come in the pre-sunset evening. Although there may be more crowds, you get to experience the church in a unique magnetic environment.