BOOK LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TICKETS
Tickets For Sagrada Familia
La Sagrada Familia Fast Track Entrance Tickets
Barcelona City Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Ticket
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
Barcelona City Highlights E-Bike Tour
Sagrada Familia Tour with Priority & Tower Access
The Sagrada Familia Tour Including City Highlight
Sagrada Familia + Park Guell
La Sagrada Familia + Casa Battlo
Type of Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Barcelona tickets with a skip the line entrance: Enjoy Barcelona’s major attraction without the unnecessary hustle and bustle!
- Sagrada Familia tour with priority access: The platform offers unique last-minute tickets, usually unavailable anywhere else.
- Morning Sagrada Familia tower tickets with fast-track entry: Explore the monument in all its beauty and without too many crowds.
- La Sagrada Familia tour with a sightseeing experience in Barcelona: See Gaudi’s Barcelona and enjoy a group tour inside the basilica.
- All Sagrada Familia basilica tickets include access to the Museu Gaudí, located below the church’s ground level.
Sagrada Familia Ticket Price
The basilica’s entrance ticket prices depend on the season and the type of ticket you select. In general, Sagrada Familia entrance fees are as follows:
- Adults (13 – 99 y.o.): from €28;
- Children (6 – 12 y.o.): from €25;
- Infants (0 – 6 y.o.): free entry.
- Adults wishing to book an entry ticket together with a tour can enjoy the price of €27.
Online Buying Tips
- Avoid hours of planning; book your Barcelona Sagrada Familia tickets online.
- The basilica is the most popular attraction in Spain. As a result, tickets can sell out very fast. To make sure you get to explore the Gaudi’s legendary masterpiece, book Sagrada Familia in advance.
- To enjoy the experience to the fullest, book tickets for Sagrada Familia for a sunny day. Appreciate the beauty of the light that gets inside the church through the stained-glass windows.
- The best time to visit Sagrada Familia is in the morning. At this time of day, find fewer crowds inside the church.
Online Booking Benefits
- Instant Confirmation:
After the booking is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. There, you can find all the necessary information regarding your visit. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach the tour operator.
- Easy Return Policy:
Has there been a change of plans, and you would like to return the tickets? Contact the operator 24 hours before the experience and receive a full refund.
* Special conditions may apply. Please check the platform’s cancellations & refund FAQ.
- Last Minute Ticket Availability:
Even if you didn’t pre-book tickets to the mythical basilica, do not despair. On this platform, you can find a selection of exclusive last-minute offers, rarely available anywhere else.
- Fast Track Tickets:
With our Gaudi Cathedral tickets, enjoy skip-the-line access to Spain’s most visited attraction. Pass through a short security check and head straight inside Sagrada Familia. Save yourself from long waits!
- Ticket Upgrade:
If you are searching for a complete experience, upgrade your tickets to a Sagrada Familia guided tour. Discover all the basilica has to offer with the help of a licensed expert!
What to See in Sagrada Família
- With la Sagrada Familia Barcelona tickets, marvel at the basilica’s stunning decor. Admire the magnificent tree-like columns and other nature-inspired elements.
- Unveil the fascinating history of the monument’s construction on your Sagrada Familia inside tour.
- Learn about the importance of light with your Sagrada Familia audio guide. Watch the beams penetrate through elaborate stained-glass windows and leave beautiful patterns on the basilica’s walls.
About Sagrada Família
No trip to Barcelona is complete without a visit to the city’s most iconic monument, Sagrada Familia. Antoni Gaudí’s legendary basilica welcomes more than 4.5 million visitors each year and is considered to be the busiest attraction in the whole of Spain!
To avoid hours of queueing at the basilica’s entrance, reserve one of Sagrada Familia fast track tickets. Explore the attraction without the hustle and bustle!
Once inside, you will surely want to prolong your experience for as much as you can. The place boasts so much beauty! Take your time exploring the church and admiring its breathtaking decorations. If you are on a Sagrada Familia guided tour, learn more about the world-famous architect and his mastery from an expert guide!
How to Get to Sagrada Familia
You can reach the landmark by metro, buses, or car. The nearest metro station is Sagrada Familia (Lines 2 and 5). As for buses, take one of the following: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20, and B24.
Sagrada Familia address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013, Barcelona.
Sagrada Familia Opening Hours
The Sagrada Família has different schedules during the whole of the year.
- November to February – 9 am to 6 pm.
- March – 9 am to 7 pm.
- April to September – 9 am to 8 pm.
- October – 9 am to 7 pm.
The Sagrada Família is one of the few monuments that remain open on the 25th and 26th of December and also on the 1st and 6th of January from 9 am to 2 pm.
Generally speaking, visitors spend about one hour inside the basilica and approximately 30 minutes to an hour in the Gaudi museum. With your Sagrada Familia Cathedral tickets, you are free to explore the monument for as much as you like.
Yes, it is allowed to both take pictures and record videos inside the church.
Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church. Hence, all the visitors must be dressed appropriately and keep in mind the following restrictions:
- Avoid transparent clothing and shirts/blouses that don’t cover shoulders
- Don’t arrive barefoot
- Make sure your clothes don’t expose your back or belly.
- For the best photos: Visit the monument in the morning. Appreciate the beautiful stained-glass windows and the divine tranquility. Or come in the pre-sunset evening. Although there may be more crowds, you get to experience the church in a unique magnetic environment.
- For fewer tourists: Plan your visit for autumn or winter. April through the end of August, expect large crowds of tourists queueing towards the entrance to Gaudi’s basilica. If you are visiting Barcelona during this period, consider getting tickets with fast-track access to the attraction. Skipping the lines has never been more necessary!
There are several ways to buy Sagrada Familia church tickets. Of course, you can purchase basic tickets at the attraction’s ticket office. However, due to the Sagrada Familia’s high popularity, be ready to stand in line. Another way would be to book online tickets Sagrada Familia offers. With them, gain priority access to the attraction!
It is indeed better to book tickets for basilica of the Sagrada Familia in advance. Otherwise, you are running the risk of spending hours at the church’s ticket office. Besides, the best way to avoid stress and save time is to buy Sagrada Familia online tickets.
Are you wondering, how far in advance can I book Sagrada Familia tickets? If so, then keep in mind that our platform offers last-minute tickets. They can be truly life-saving if you postpone your planning until the very last moment.