The city of Barcelona is famous in the world for Antoni Gaudi’s beautiful tourist attraction sites like Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and many others. Millions
Sagrada Familia Tour
Book Sagrada Familia tour with us and get best offer prices and guided tour with fast track entrance inside the basilica.
Good To Know
Sagrada Familia: Tour Options
- Sagrada Familia Tour with tower access: Enjoy Barcelona’s major attraction without the unnecessary hustle and bustle!
- Sagrada Familia tour with priority access: The platform offers unique last-minute tickets, usually unavailable anywhere else.
- Morning Sagrada Familia city highlight Tour with fast-track, Explore the monument in all its beauty and without too many crowds.
- Sagrada Familia tour with a sightseeing experience in Barcelona: See Gaudi’s Barcelona and enjoy a group tour inside the basilica.
What To Expect?
This is a common question that comes in everyone’s mind. To begin with, here are some of the information about what to expect at La Sagrada Familia. The Sagrada Familia is one of the most famous monument and basilica of the entire city of Barcelona. It receives millions of tourists every year, but what makes it the best place to visit?
The Sagrada Familia is rich in culture and heritage. Designed by a well-known Spanish architect, Antoni Gaudí in 1882, it is still under construction and is expected to be completed until the year 2026.
The basilica has in total of three facades. These Façades of La Sagrada Familia carry a rich symbolism of every phase of Jesus’s life and elements of nature. The Nativity Facade represents the birth of Jesus and the sunrise. The Passion Facade depicts the suffering and crucifixion of Christ. The Glory Facade which is going to be the largest one depicts the glory of Christ as he rises from the dead and goes to heaven.
There is certainly much more to visit which can’t be mentioned in words. So go and explore this beauty yourself.
Sagrada Familia opening hours
The basilica’s opening times are as follows:
- April to September (high season): 9 am to 8 pm.
- October: 9 am to 7 pm.
- November to February: 9 am to 6 pm.
On December 25, 26 and January 1 and 6, Sagrada Familia hours are from 9 am until 2 pm.
How to get to Sagrada Familia
You can reach the landmark by metro, buses, or car. The nearest metro station is Sagrada Familia (Lines 2 and 5). As for buses, take one of the following: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20, and B24.
Sagrada Familia address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013, Barcelona.